April Fool's Day, April Fools, Donald Trump, GOP, Republican, Republicans, Soviet Republicans, Trumpsters
On the third Monday of February, our country celebrates the great Presidents. For Donald Trump, we have a different holiday. For this day the western world can join in a celebration that even predates our country. We used to call it April Fool’s Day, but now we have the poster child of April Fool’s Day as our President.
Our Biggest April Fool
Donald Trump Day isn’t just for the man who became the Resident of the White House, but it recognizes all Trumpsters who adore hu and hu’s foolish ways. It is a day that the new Soviet Republican party can be remembered for their Collective Closed Mind. This is a holiday that has been in search of its people and now its people have been found!
On this special day let’s remember how special Donald Trump and the Trumpsters are as Fools of Humanity. To be a Fool:
- One must believe that freedom of religion means a Taliban-like State where Christian extremists inflict their made-up racist-based mythology on everyone.
- A person must accept that gun deaths are caused by non-Trumpsters, and the solution is more guns.
- One should know that a man has the obligation to rule over women as subservient beings.
- A person must believe that a book of mythological stories of life written over 2,000 years ago. They should think that it is how we should govern all citizens of the United States of America in the 21st century.
- One must ignore all facts that contradict what you want to believe.
- One must read the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America without the words “militia” and “well regulated.”
- One can declare that all non-whites are illegal immigrants and that nullifies all laws prohibiting racism.
We Look Forward to the Day
There are many more, but this is a day for Donald Trump and hu’s Trumpsters. Let them speak for themselves. For the rest of us, we look forward to the day when the holiday only reminds us of Trump reign. Remind us of when Soviet Republicanism briefly took over our country. Remind us of why we celebrate April Fool’s Day only once a year, instead of suffering through it all year.
Paul — I love all of this but the “mythological stories” part. As a (liberal) Christian (yes, there are many of us) I still believe in the Bible and the teachings of Jesus.
Paul Kiser said:
Yes. I support anyone’s personal beliefs. My issue, of course, is when a group of people decide that their beliefs should become the law for everyone else. Happy Easter!